Monday, March 29, 2010

Topic Proposal

Ever since I was a little kid I have wanted to be creative. And I have been so many times. There were times when I wanted to be a ballerina or a rocket scientist but I have always come back to the same two career choices in the end. Creative writing and photography. I love writing stories. It’s a way for me to make my life into someone else’s reality. It doesn’t sound as boring that way I guess. I have also always enjoyed snapping pictures here and there. I love to take candids of my family and friends. I really like taking pictures in nature as well. I’m not really sure at all if I should focus on both or just one or the other? I love both so much and I want to learn more about both so I think it would be cool to research them both. My mom is a writer and I have a friend in Idaho that is a professional photographer. I want to do my interviews over email but I want to have more than five questions. I don’t know what questions I would ask though.

No comments:

Post a Comment