Saturday, May 22, 2010

Water Baseball

I still have chills running through me from playing water baseball about 5 hours ago. It was so windy but it was so much fun! I wish I had been able to take pictures but at the same time I'm so glad that I was able to just enjoy myself and have fun =) I didn't realize how much I missed the feeling of the wind running through my hair as I run from base to base. So exhilirating!

In a few hours I get to go star gazing with Chaiya, Cayden and Dylan. I havn't gone stargazing in a long while so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm going to try to get some cool pictures with flash lights. I just have to figure out how to do it with my new camera. I learned about light photography in my highscool photography class. Its so cool and I've been meaning to try it for a while.

Here are a couple pictures I took the other day. Enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment